Melodious87

Tell Me a Story

An Offer From a Gentleman - Julia Quinn Still haven't read the whole series but have to say hands down so far this is my absolute favorite book by Quinn. This completely took me by surprise with how much I enjoyed it and fell in love with the characters. Benedict and Sophie just broke my heart. What a beautiful couple, a beautiful love story. Story takes inspiration from the Cinderella fairytale in some parts but edgier and darker. How they meet to the moment they come together is just enthralling and so intense. I couldn't put this book down until I finished it. Very passionate love story about a forlorn couple who fate brings together twice by series of unexpected circumstances. The heroine Sophie is just as brave and independent as any hero you could imagine. She goes through a lot in this and it was beautiful to see how Benedict comes into her life and makes it better. I adore and love Benedict in this I think he's my fav of all the Bridgerton siblings. So charming, whitty with a bid of a dark edge. He's delicious. I hate using the term but these two are the true meaning of soul mates. Awesome book! Awesome author. 5 stars!!!